- Type:box, compact, integrated, DIN rail
- Input/output:with expandable I/O card, digital inputs, digital outputs
- Network:Modbus, EtherCAT, RS232, Ethernet
- Other characteristics:modular, high-speed, rugged, multi-axis, integrated data memory
iDEABOX 3
"Intelligent control system integrated of logic control, motion control and Internet technology"
Industrial Internet
Support industrial private cloud platform.
Built-in FTP server, Web server and OPC server
Ethernet upload/download program, DHCP.
Support remote access, debug and control; easily implement integrated application with mobile internet.
Programming Environment Conformed to the International Standard IEC61131-3
Support 6 programming languages: IL, FBD, LD, ST, SFC and CFC.
Support the motion control module which conforms to PLCopen standard.
Security
Multiple encryption methods
Strong Configuration
X86+DSP+FPGA processor
Strong Real-time Multiple Tasks
Can support max 16 tasks’ concurrent execution, minimum scan cycle is 1ms.
Infinite Extension
Max extension to 65535 I/O through EtherCAT bus.
Max extension to 2048 I/O through gLink bus.
Multiple Communication Interfaces
Support EtherCAT, Modbus (RS232), EtherNet, gLink, USB and any other communication interface.
Optimized Structure Design
Modular construction, flexible extension, fan-less design, excellent performance of cooling pads made of die casting aluminum alloys.
"Intelligent control system integrated of logic control, motion control and Internet technology"
Industrial Internet
Support industrial private cloud platform.
Built-in FTP server, Web server and OPC server
Ethernet upload/download program, DHCP.
Support remote access, debug and control; easily implement integrated application with mobile internet.
Programming Environment Conformed to the International Standard IEC61131-3
Support 6 programming languages: IL, FBD, LD, ST, SFC and CFC.
Support the motion control module which conforms to PLCopen standard.
Security
Multiple encryption methods
Strong Configuration
X86+DSP+FPGA processor
Strong Real-time Multiple Tasks
Can support max 16 tasks’ concurrent execution, minimum scan cycle is 1ms.
Infinite Extension
Max extension to 65535 I/O through EtherCAT bus.
Max extension to 2048 I/O through gLink bus.
Multiple Communication Interfaces
Support EtherCAT, Modbus (RS232), EtherNet, gLink, USB and any other communication interface.
Optimized Structure Design
Modular construction, flexible extension, fan-less design, excellent performance of cooling pads made of die casting aluminum alloys.


